CONTE: I MISS ITALY

Image result for Antonio ConteAntonio Conte admits “I miss Italy” and will not stay at Chelsea “for too long”, while “I’d also like to become a sporting director.”
“I have a longing for Italy, that’s beyond any doubt,” he told Radio Anch’io Sport.

“It’s not in my head to stay abroad for too long. It’s good to have beautiful experiences, but I intend to go back to Italy one day.

“China? No, absolutely no. Bundesliga? It’s always difficult to predict the future. Let’s just say that a Coach is a temporary worker.
“It depends on the results, but there’s desire on my part to try to do the best I can, finishing one project and then finding the right one to continue. I miss Italy, that’s a fact.

“Still, this experience is helping me so much. I’d also like to become a sporting director in the future.

“Are we better than the English? There are practically no English managers in the Premier League.

“There are so many parts of the world here, but everyone here is good, prepared and among the best in the world.”


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NAPOLI IS A GREAT TEAM-RB LEIPZIG CEO