DE SCIGLIO- I'M YET TO MEET MAX
Milan’s Mattia De Sciglio has landed back in Italy to complete a transfer to Juventus but insists he has yet to hear from Massiimiliano  Allegri.

De Sciglio touched down at Milan-Malpensa airport on Tuesday evening, having left the Rossoneri’s preseason tour of China to formalise his impending switch to the Bianconeri of Italian football.

“I’m fine, I had a long journey so I’m a bit tired,” he told Calciomercato.com.

“Happy to reunite with Allegri? It’s not the right time to answer that.

“More sorry or relieved? There’ll be time to talk, but now I have to go. Have I heard from Allegri? No, no.”

La Vecchia Signora are understood to have agreed a €12m fee with Milan for the wing back, whose contract expires next summer. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NAPOLI IS A GREAT TEAM-RB LEIPZIG CEO