SHOCKING! CASSANO RETURNS TO FOOTBALL
The enigmatic Italian, who is widely known for his controversial views and personality, signed for newly-promoted Serie A club,Hellas Verona last week, and has already featured in two friendlies for the club.
The hope was he could forge a formidable partnership up top with fellow compatriot, and former Sampdoria team-mate, Giampaolo Pazzini, but it looked like it was not going to work out.
 Antonio Cassano announced his retirement from football just eight days after signing with Verona. The 35-year-old, who has 39 Italy caps to his name, reportedly decided to pack his career in as he told the club he is homesick and is missing his family too much to keep on playing.
“I will win this bet, I have made so many bad decisions by deciding with my gut. I was wrong again, this time I do not want to do it. I will not leave Verona or football, if the fans were offended I apologise.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NAPOLI IS A GREAT TEAM-RB LEIPZIG CEO