"I HAVE UNFINISHED BUSINESS WITH MAN UTD-MARCOS ROJO

Faustino Marcos Alberto Rojo feels he has unfinished task with the Red Devils as he recovers from a knee injury to redeem his place in Jose squad.

In an exclusive interview with the latest edition of Inside United, the official club magazine, the 27-year-old made it clear he has unfinished business with United and is determined to win the ultimate prize in English football.

When asked what his ambitions are over the course of the next five years, the defender replied: “I feel my thinking in the next few years must be to try to stay as long as aI can and to be here at one of the biggest clubs you can be at. My family is really happy to be here and I am also very pleased to be here.

"The challenge in the next few years is to win the Premier League. I don’t want to leave England without winning the title.

“It’s great and I’m very happy here,” he continued. “At first, it’s true it was difficult but it always is difficult getting used to a new city. Now, I’ve found a love for the city. My daughters are very happy here.

Rojo will hope to earn a recall to the starting line-up for the weekend encounter at the John Smith's Stadium as the Reds aim to bounce back from the disappointing result at Newcastle by clinching a place in the quarter-finals of the FA Cup.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NAPOLI IS A GREAT TEAM-RB LEIPZIG CEO