"I'M WORKING ON BEING THERE WHEN IT REALLY MATTERS - SHKODRAN MUSTAFI


Image result for Shkodran MustafiArsenal defender, Shkodran Mustafi believes the Premier League is the most intense league in Europe but insists he is playing with players with a lot of experience and he’s learning a lot from his team mates.
"The Premier League is the most intense league in Europe. I knew that before but now that I've played a lot of games, it's just something that you feel.
"When you play in the Premier League alongside players who have won a lot of trophies or who have played a lot of games, they give you this kind of experience so you make less mistakes, you react differently to different situations.
"I would say that in the last year I've taken a lot of experience for myself.
The German international is convinced he is working hard at the moment and will be ready for the team when it matters
  "As a defender, it's really difficult to always do your job 100 per cent. As soon as you do something wrong, it gives the other team an opportunity to score a goal, and then obviously it looks not so good.
"I'm working on being there when it really matters - you can lose a tackle or a duel, but to really be there when you have to, to deny the opponents opportunities."


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NAPOLI IS A GREAT TEAM-RB LEIPZIG CEO