CHELSEA COMPLETES BARKLEY DEAL

Ross Barkley has official complete his long awaited move from Everton to Chelsea, the Premier League champions have announced.

The 24-year-old's contract at Goodison Park was due to expire at the end of the season after he rejected a new deal with the Toffees.

Chelsea failed to secure the signature of the mildfield dynamo in August but their patience has paid off a reports says their signed Barkley for a cut-price fee, reported to be in the region of £15million.

Ross has pen down a five-and-a-half-year contract, which runs until 2023.

Barkley said after signing: "I'm overwhelmed, I'm looking forward to it and I'm really excited to get started.

"To be given a fresh start at a new club like Chelsea, it's unbelievable for me. I'm looking forward to continuing where I left off at the end of last season and hoping to improve and add more goals to my game."

Club director Marina Granocskaia said of the completed deal: "Ross is a player we have long admired and are certain he will prove to be an important player for Chelsea.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NAPOLI IS A GREAT TEAM-RB LEIPZIG CEO